Ukrainian and Russian courses
Ukrainian and Russian courses for speakers of other languages.
Our Ukrainian and Russian language department was created specially for those wishing to study these languages in the capital of Ukraine. We have a team of creative professional teachers with long-term experience.
We use the modern communicative approach, which is used at all International House schools worldwide. The emphasis is mostly on training and development of the students’ communicative skills. In this way, they can use their knowledge outside the classroom in real life situations.
Communicative methodology means that teaching is conducted only in the language which is being studied.
After many years of cooperation, we developed a methodology of teaching Ukrainian and Russian languages directly, i.e. without intermediary languages. The advantage of the methodology is quick language acquisition due to absence of the need for translation.
Our teachers speak English, French, Spanish, Arabic and German, so they know what it means to learn a foreign languages.
In order to learn more about our methodology you can order a trial lesson.
Our teachers can present even the most difficult material in an interesting and comprehensive form.
We teach in specially equipped classrooms. We use contemporary course books and audio and visual materials are compulsory at the lessons.
A placement test is required before the course start. It may be in the form of a paper test or an interview. At the end of the course, our students receive an International House certificate according to the results of their final test.
120 hours of class instruction must be completed to receive a certificate.
The lessons of Ukrainian or Russian are offered to students at any level, starting with “survival language” and progressing to professional fluency.
Advantages of education with us
- individual instruction at the school’s or customer’s site;
- corporative instruction at the school’s or customer’s site;
- intensive courses and programs with flexible schedule, Survival Ukrainian/ Russian, 10-hour Immersion Course;
- professional, highly-qualified teaching staff;
- unique method of direct Ukrainian and Russian language study, with no intermediary language;
- modern class rooms equipped with modern audio and video equipment;
- resource center with Internet access;
- large professional library and film collection for training, reading and speech development;
- friendly and helpful staff;
- international cultural exposure: parties, excursions, picnics, birthday celebrations, meetings, communication and correspondence with other students;
- considerable discount;
- LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE which demonstrates your progress in Ukrainian/ Russian language.
We are proud to have many international companies and organisations among our clients. All of them are very satisfied and we have positive feedback from such international companies as Konika Minolta, Grundfos, Piraeus Bank and many others.
If you are interested in corporate classes, these can be arranged too.
|Ukrainian and Russian||Price in UAH per hour *|
Individual lesson (one person)
Two-to-one lesson (two persons)
Mini-group lesson (three+ persons)
Corporate lesson at school
Corporate lesson at your office
*1 hour – 60 min
Fees are due till 31st of August. Get new prices for 2020-2021 academic year by phone or fill in the form below.